Elastic Cloud Enterprise Administration I eLearning
This on-demand course covers the basics of how to deploy, configure, administer, and troubleshoot an Elastic Cloud Enterprise (ECE) installation. Students will first learn about the high-level concepts and features which power ECE, then dive deep into the details.
This course has a significant hands-on aspect, and you will have ample opportunities to put these concepts into practice on their own, live environments. Upon finishing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
You will have 90 days to consume this training course from the date of purchase, and your order confirmation will outline the date of expiration once the course is purchased.
Objectives: After completion of this course, you should feel comfortable with deploying and administering your own environment. You will be familiar with the deployment of multiple hosts, the elements of the User Interface (UI) which enable easy configuration and scaling of the ECE architecture, and the ECE APIs.
Audience: This course is designed for System Administrators, DevOps, and Systems Architects who need to install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot ECE architectures of all sizes.
Duration: This course should be possible to complete in 4-6 hours, depending on speed and skill level.
- Some knowledge of Elasticsearch is expected. You should be familiar with Elasticsearch concepts such as: clusters, nodes, indices, shards, allocation awareness.
- Familiarity with running commands from a command line or terminal, in multiple terminal windows
- Basic proficiency with the Linux operating system, although most commands are provided in the training
- Participants must use their own desktop or laptop system
- Intenet connection capable of streaming video
- Mac, Linux OS, or windows 7 or later
- Java version 1.8u20 or later installed
- A modern web browser
- At least 20% free disk space