Recommendation Systems with the Elastic Stack
Search recommendations are a simple way to direct users to results they might not find on their own. This course will walk you through creating and running a simple movie recommendation system using the Elastic Stack and Spark.
Note: This course is a module of the Data Science specialization.
After exploring how the Elastic Stack can be used for recommendations, you will learn how use significant terms aggregations to find "commonly uncommon" recommendations. You will then use Graph, the perfect tool for visualizing the recommendations as you discover them. After completing this course, you will be able to use the Elastic Stack in combination with Spark to make retail-style recommendations.
- Creating a Recommendation System with the Elastic Stack
- Significant Recommendations with Graph
- Sharing Data Between Elasticsearch and Apache Spark
- Collaborative Filtering for Recommendations
Data Scientists, Software Developers
- We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Some familiarity with machine learning is recommended, but not required
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class
This course is a module of the Data Science specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
General Training Information