Vega Visualizations in Kibana
Vega is a declarative language for building rich, interactive visualizations. Starting with 6.2, you can now build Vega and VegaLite data visualizations into Kibana.
Note: This course is a module of the Data Science specialization.
This course will give a quick dive into the many visualizations that are possible using Vega, including interactive examples. Note: Vega functionality in Kibana 6.2 is marked as experimental.
- Kibana and Vega
- Building Visualizations with Vega-Lite
- Building and Debugging Visualizations with Vega
- Future Developments
Data Scientists, Software Developers
- We recommend you have taken Elasticsearch Engineer I and Elasticsearch Engineer II or possess equivalent knowledge. Engineer I and Engineer II teach the concepts that are the foundation upon which all specializations are built.
- A working knowledge of Kibana is helpful as well.
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (Safari is not 100% supported)
This course is a module of the Data Science specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
General Training Information