Elastic Stack: Logging eLearning
Is it time to level up your logging? With the Elastic Stack: Logging on-demand course you will experience nearly 3.5 hours of detailed, professional video content as online training developed by our engineers covering Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats!
Please download ESLogging Lab files 1-5 and Courseware.zip which will be used during Lab-4, prior to starting the course.
You will have 90 days to consume this training course once you start the training and your order confirmation will outline the date of expiration once the course is purchased.
This course has over 60 unique modules split into 6 sections and includes numerous challenging quizzes and hands-on labs which will leave you with a fully functional Elastic Stack solution. Learn how to collect system metric data using Topbeat and how to extract and ship log data using Filebeat to Logstash for transformation and loading into Elasticsearch. You will then learn how to visualize and explore this data using Elasticsearch aggregations and searches in Kibana quickly and correctly.
Anyone who is new to the Elastic Stack to collect, ship, transform, store, and visualize log and event data.
With 3 hours, 25 minutes of instructional video, 5 labs and over 40 quizzes, a typical student will take between 6-8 hours to complete the course.
This course will be available for 90 days from the date you start the course.
- No prior knowledge of the Elastic Stack is required. This course is designed for individuals new to the Elastic Stack.
- Comfort using the terminal or command line is recommended.
- Participants must use their own desktop or laptop system
- Internet connection capable of streaming video
- Mac, Linux OS, or Windows 7 or later
- Java version 1.8u20 or later installed
- A modern web browser
- At least 20% free disk space