Fundamentals of Securing Elasticsearch
Elastic Stack security features enable you to lock down your Elasticsearch cluster and secure all in and outbound communication. In this course, you will explore different Elasticsearch security concerns and learn how to address them.
Note: This course is a module of the Elastic Stack Management specialization.
You will learn to implement features like user authentication, role-based access control (RBAC), node-to-node encryption, IP filtering, HTTPS encryption between the other Elastic Stack components (Kibana, Logstash, and Beats), and more. After completing this course, you will be able to fully secure your Elastic Stack deployment, ensuring that your data is only accessible to the right people.
- Blocking unauthorized access
- Securing communications inside an Elasticsearch cluster
- Securing communications outside an Elasticsearch cluster
Software Engineers, System Administrators, DevOps
We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class
This course is a module of the Elastic Stack Management specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
General Training Information