Vulnerability Risk Management
Managing your vulnerabilities is an important part of risk mitigation, but it’s only effective if it’s timely and holistic. In this course, you’ll learn how to use the Elastic Stack to centrally store and query your vulnerability data in real time.
Note: This course is a module of the Security Analytics specialization.
You will also learn how to ingest, model, explore, visualize, and alert on vulnerability scan data that could potentially span a cluster of hundreds of nodes using different features of the Elastic Stack. After completing this course, you’ll be able to easily manage your system vulnerabilities from a centralized location.
- Fundamentals of Vulnerability Risk Management
- Mapping and Data Modeling Risk Scan Results in Elasticsearch
- Integrating Data from Vulnerability Scanners with Filebeat
- Exploring and Analyzing Vulnerability Data with Kibana
Network Security Analysts, Security Risk Practitioners, Information Security Consultants
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (Safari is not 100% supported)
This course is a module of the Security Analytics specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
General Training Information