X-Pack: Machine Learning
Elastic Machine Learning lets you get the most out of your data. Hunting down irregularities in your data is difficult and X-Pack: Machine Learning will teach you how to make this easy. In this course you will learn what to look for, how to look for it, and why it is important.
With 2.5 hours of video content and multiple labs, you will explore different datasets with the Machine Learning user interface to reveal the anomalies in them. You will also learn how Machine Learning integrates with Elasticsearch and how you can automate the processing of discovered anomalies so you can take action quickly. Elastic Machine Learning helps you discover irregularities before they become problems and this course teaches you how.
Version Info: This course is based on Elastic Stack 5.x.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Concepts
- Functions & Detectors
- Architecture & Operations
Course Expiration: You will have 90 days to consume this training course from the date of purchase. Your order confirmation will outline the date of expiration once the course is purchased.
Audience: Anybody who would want to use X-Pack Machine Learning to discover anomalies in their data and create automation of Machine learning jobs
Duration: With nearly 2.5 hour of instructional video, 4 labs and 30 quizzes we expect participants to allocate between 6-8 hours to complete this course.
- Some experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana is helpful and we recommend you complete at least one of the following instructor-led trainings:
- Elasticsearch Engineer I
- Elastic Stack Data Administration I
- This course uses Logstash to load datasets but all the configurations are written for you.
- Participants must use their own desktop or laptop system
- Internet connection capable of streaming video
- Mac, Linux OS, or Windows 7 or later
- Java version 1.8u20 or later installed (Note: Logstash 5.x does not support Java 9)
- A modern web browser
- At least 20% free disk space