Elasticsearch Engineer I
This instructor-led course provides a strong foundation for getting started with Elasticsearch. It covers how to deploy and manage Elasticsearch clusters, as well as how to use your deployment to develop powerful search and analytics solutions.
You will learn how to install, configure, and manage Elasticsearch clusters, as well as how to troubleshoot issues you may encounter along the way. You will also explore the inner workings of Elasticsearch and gain insight into queries, analyzers, mappings, and aggregations as you learn to work with search results. After completing this course, we recommend you take Elasticsearch Engineer II as you follow the path to becoming an Elastic Certified Engineer.
- Elasticsearch fundamentals
- Elasticsearch queries
- Elasticsearch aggregations
- Elasticsearch text analysis and mappings
- Elasticsearch nodes and shards
- Elasticsearch monitoring and troubleshooting
- Laptop with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class
- Ensure that any VPNs on your laptop are disabled before class