Elasticsearch Engineer I - Virtual
Instructor-led Virtual Training
Classes in bold are guaranteed to run!
This instructor-led course provides a strong foundation for getting started with Elasticsearch. It covers how to deploy and manage Elasticsearch clusters, as well as how to use your deployment to develop powerful search and analytics solutions.
You will learn how to install, configure, and manage Elasticsearch clusters, as well as how to troubleshoot issues you may encounter along the way. You will also explore the inner workings of Elasticsearch and gain insight into queries, analyzers, mappings, and aggregations as you learn to work with search results. After completing this course, we recommend you take Elasticsearch Engineer II as you follow the path to becoming an Elastic Certified Engineer.
- Elasticsearch fundamentals
- Elasticsearch queries
- Elasticsearch aggregations
- Elasticsearch text analysis and mappings
- Elasticsearch nodes and shards
- Elasticsearch monitoring and troubleshooting
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class
- Ensure that any VPNs on your laptop are disabled before class
Virtual Classroom Information
Virtual classroom trainings are delivered in four, six or eight-hour sessions of live lectures and lab time, with scheduled breaks throughout the session.
Open a specific offering (listed at the top of the page) to see the hours in which it will be held.
We encourage participants to set up their systems prior to logging into the training environment the first day of the class and logged in 15 minutes prior to the start of class each day.