Elasticsearch Engineer II - Virtual
Instructor-led Virtual Training
Classes in bold are guaranteed to run!
This instructor-led course is designed for Elasticsearch professionals who need to expand their skill set for developing and managing powerful search and analytics solutions with the Elastic Stack.
You will learn advanced cluster management techniques, best practices for index lifecycle management, tips for scaling your cluster, considerations for going into production, and more. You will also dig into field and document modeling, fixing data with Painless scripting, cross-cluster search, cross-cluster replication, and more. After completing this course, you will be prepared to attempt the Elastic Certified Engineer exam.
- Elasticsearch data modeling
- Elasticsearch data processing
- Elasticsearch from dev to production
- Elasticsearch cluster deployment
- Elasticsearch nodes and index management
- Elasticsearch advanced tips and tricks
Experienced Elasticsearch professionals who need to expand their knowledge of Elasticsearch cluster management and application development.
Complete the Elasticsearch Engineer I course, or possess equivalent Elasticsearch knowledge
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class
- Ensure that any VPNs on your laptop are disabled before class
Virtual Classroom Information
Virtual classroom trainings are delivered in four, six or eight-hour sessions of live lectures and lab time, with scheduled breaks throughout the session.
Open a specific offering (listed at the top of the page) to see the hours in which it will be held.
We encourage participants to set up their systems prior to logging into the training environment the first day of the class and logged in 15 minutes prior to the start of class each day.