Kibana Data Analyst
This instructor-led course focuses on using Kibana to analyze data in Elasticsearch. You will learn how to create visualizations and dashboards across a variety of data sets, as well as how to manage Kibana by creating users, roles, and spaces.
Starting with the fundamentals, you will learn the core concepts of data analysis using Kibana — from simple aggregation-based charts to complex time series visualizations — through lectures, labs, and Q&A sessions. By the end of this course, you will be able to easily find answers and anomalies in your data sets.
This expanded training has replaced the 1-day Kibana Data Analysis I course.
Note: This course is also available in a virtual classroom.Topics Covered
- Introduction to Kibana
- Exploring Data Sets
- Querying & Filtering
- Visualizations & Dashboards
- Time Series Visual Builder & Timelion
- Security & Spaces
- Reporting & Saved Objects
- Advanced Settings and More
Any technical or non-technical users, including Data Analysts, Security Analysts, Operations Analysts, DevOps, and various Business Professionals
- Laptop with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class