Understanding and Controlling Relevance
Relevance is a crucial element when striving for a good search experience. This instructor-led course provides a solid understanding of what good relevance is about, why it is specific to the individual use-case, and why there is no magic bullet to get it solved.
Note: This course is a module of the Elasticsearch Advanced Search specialization.
You will learn about the different strategies to improve relevance and, by doing so, you will also explore and familiarize yourself with the rich set of options and specialized queries Elasticsearch offers. After completing this module, you will be able to evaluate and improve relevance in your use case.
- The Need for Customized Relevance
- Controlling Relevance with Queries and Boosts
- Advanced Scoring Customization Options
- The Art and Science behind Search Relevance
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class
Virtual Classroom Information
This instructor-led course is only taught in a virtual environment. We encourage participants to set up their systems prior to logging into the training environment the first day of the class. We also encourage being logged in 15 minutes prior to the start of class each day.
This course is a module of the Elasticsearch Advanced Search specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.